Divorce Recovery Retreat
Led by Vikki Stark, internationally known divorce recovery expert.
The Support You Need to Bounce Back Better from Heartbreak
At the Sedona Retreat, I will help you recover from the end of your marriage, no matter what stage you're at. We’ll be working together in daily workshops to help you understand what happened that led to the end of your marriage, how you can stop obsessing and how you can let go and move on. Through participating in the Retreat, you will start to feel better and learn how to turn this crisis of abandonment into an opportunity for growth and change.
We'll also be exploring the magnificent landscape around Sedona, with hikes and trips to the red rocks and other events. We'll spend one afternoon with Joseph White Wolf, a shaman who will take us to a healing circle in the hills and conduct a ceremony to help you recover and soothe your soul.
The healing sets in when you discover different ways of seeing it.
You will meet other women going through the same thing and form deep friendships that will support you, even after you return home. We will be a small group (14 at the most) that will add to the intimacy and openness.
This will be the fifth time I’m hosting the Sedona Divorce Recovery Retreat. I can say, guaranteed, that if you attend, you’ll feel like a different person when you leave (in a good way!). You will feel that you have significantly advanced in your outlook. You will feel freer and have developed hope for your future. Plus, you will have made some profound friendships that will continue to grow long after you return home.
Workshops and Activities
Sedona, Arizona, is known worldwide as a center of breathtaking natural grandeur and healing energy. Surrounded by desert and red rocks, our workshops and activities include:
- Daily workshops with Vikki Stark to heal your heart from heartbreak.
- Thrilling Pink Jeep ride that takes you to the heart of the scenic beauty of Sedona's hills.
- Gentle hikes in the magnificent rugged terrain of Red Rock country
- A visit to Sedona’s famous vortex meditation sites where you can experience the energy of the earth.
- A Healing Circle with Shaman Joseph White Wolf who will use his intuitive ability to help you connect with the land in a way that will deeply move you.
- Visit to the unique Chapel of the Holy Cross, built right into the rocks
- Lunch at Rene's Restaurant.
- Visit to Tlaquepaque art galleries and shops that showcase native American jewellery and crafts.
Included in the fee:
- All activities and workshops
- One lunch and one dinner
- All local transportation
- Massage at a spa
- Airfare and hotel not included
Registration for the 2018 Spring Sedona Divorce Recovery Retreat will begin early in the new year. Be sure to join our mailing list to receive details. The number of participants is limited.
Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona
We’ll be staying at the beautiful Poco Diablo Resort. Marvel at spectacular red-rock monoliths as you unwind at Poco Diablo Resort and Spa, a comfortable and affordable full-service hotel and spa in Sedona, Arizona. You may be able to share a room with another participant to reduce costs.